I'v studied Box2D and Jbox2D in school and in home, but somehow performance in my home computer was much slower than in school... I wondered why...
Then I figured that it depends on browser wich you run the app...
Benchmark with bare eye:
- Windows 7 RC2 64bit
- 32 bit
- 64 bit
- Google Chrome 3.0
- Mozilla Firefox 3.5.2
- Google Chrome 3.0 (Run as Administrator mode)
- Internet Explorer 8
- Internet Explorer 8 (64-bit)
You can confirm that Internet Explorer 8 64bit uses 64bit JRE, by:
- open browser & java applet page
- opening Java Controlpanel from taskbar icon
- Java environment => View
- See the JRE installed path
This is pretty intresting.... I'll try all apps with IE8 64bit so I get best experience...
Any1 got any facts or documents regarding this?
Discuss issues specific the Java port of Box2D
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest