After successfully mimic Crayon Physics in Qt, I decided to make something completely different.
Now it's goal is to create a cool toy, something similar to Lego Technics. It's still uses Qt-4, this time with Graphics View, which allows to nice scene management and interaction.
Some video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqIBKdHMXuU
currently on can use only simple girders, wheels and wheel with motor to build simple construction with nails.
- more construction elements
- hydraulic cylinders,
- rope&hook (to build crane),
- forklift components,
- breakable nails/bolts,
- breakable rods and girders,
- rough terrain, random obstacles (stones),
- saving/storing state to (most likely XML) file,
- some goal, ie. .moving box from one place to another with limited set of elements available,
- some graphics.