Seeking Box2D / iOS Developer

Seek/advertise Box2D related services
soulincode

Seeking Box2D / iOS Developer

Postby soulincode » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:44 am

Hello,

My visual poetry app called Poetics launched last July and uses Box2D for its physics engine. It is now out on the App Store in version 1.0, and I'm seeking to transition to a new developer for the first update of the app.

Ideally you're located in New York City or nearby in order to meet in person, as the interface is a delicate gestural design between the physics engine and overall iOS gestures and functionality. I found it's hard to develop over the internet only, when creating interface designs at this level.

Please check out the website; I'm happy to send a promo code to download for interested, qualified developers:

http://www.poetics.me

The immediate hit list of todos are the following:

* iOS7 update (designs ready to go)
* Bug squashing, mostly between Box 2D and iOS gestures
* Updates of some SDKs from Aviary and other 3rd party for iOS7
* a few interface tweaks and adjustments, like the Instagram square crop functionality

Solid knowledge of Box2D is required of course, also custom gestures in iOS, custom UI sheets (the Share and Delete sheets are this way and will need the iOS7 update), in-app purchases, and overall iOS pro developer.

I'm looking to start work asap, assets are ready to go. Luckily this is not a game really, the physics are pretty simple...mostly it's iOS dev + some Box2D. Please hit me up with any questions.

Thanks.

Return to “Marketplace”